Mandatory and recommended equipment
The mandatory equipment must be carried at all times during race for safety purposes. Random spot checks may be performed at any time and disqualification issued for non-compliance.
Cut times for 50km
- 8:00am on split 21/50km
- Runner from 50km will be changed to 21km category (no DNF)
- You may change voluntarily before 8:00, please announce clearly to staff on this split (also please note it you are here at 7:30am you will probably not manage following cut times)
- coordinates 24.9675, 121.6235
- 10:00 CP-C
- not exactly cut time, but if you will reach CP-C after 9:45am you will probably not manage cut times in CP-E
- from CP-C can take taxi or bus No. 666 to Muzha, organizers do not provide transportation from here
- 13:30 CP-E
- cut time before Shenkeng loop
- notice there is not option of change to “40km” as in 2016
- 17:00 CP-E
- cut time after Shenkeng loop (8km to go)
Food and drinks in Check Points
“Tian Nang Temple”
- Food listed above is just basic list.
- Please rather asked if meat or eggs, etc. are present in cooked food
- There is not water available before start of race, please fill up your reservoirs before
- Salt is available in each Check Point (usually on table close to fruit)
- “Season fruit” can be apple, watermelon, guava,…
- ICE – usually in every check point, but primary for cold down drinks
General Event Rules – read before registration
- Understand difficulty of event and race/distance which you are sign up for
- we may required ITRA points during registration and we may split start into two waves (eg. threshold ITRA 450)
- Mandatory Equipment
- Security is everybody’s affair. We wish everybody can be finisher. Your safety depends upon the quality of the materials which you have in your pack.
- Safety First
- Attention! It is obligatory that you do not leave a person who is in difficulty alone.
- We provide .gpx files and we encourage runners use GPS device! We mark well, but it is not organizers fall when marking disappear or participants getting lost.
- No refunds when registration is done
- You may transfer to another person or change any data after pay 200NTD administrative fee and no less than 4 weeks before event (BIB, T-shirt size, will not be change)
- ENTRY DISCLAIMER please read, understand, sign and give to organizers
- 請先詳細閱讀, 同意後請簽名,並交給主辦單位! Read, sign and give to organizers!
- give to organizers during the race pickup (we reserved rights to not publish your results or DSQ you during race if we don`t receive disclaimer before race)
- see Entry Disclaimer here
- Event cancellation
- Event may be postponed or canceled due weather conditions or any another reason
- In case of cancellation organizers will keep 750NTD for material and rest of registration fee will be refunded
- In case of postponing the event will be held within two month from original date
- There are not refunds in case of postponing to any date